Password Manager - LOCAL storage

I've never used one before. I maintain a password protected spreadsheet, with all of my passwords on it, stored on a local drive and have never had a problem. I realize this cuts against the almost universal grain of recommended practices. And I've also come to accept that my method is tedious given the growing number of sites and apps for which I need login credentials. So I'm looking to take the plunge, but under no circumstances do I want all of my passwords stored in a third party's cloud. That just seems insane to me. Nor do I want to use browser extensions to pre-populate webpage fields with login info. I simply want my passwords secure and local...I'll type or paste them into wherever I need to myself.

Is there a password manager that that allows for this, without having all of my passwords out there in the cloud? Again...just local protection is all I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 ways employees can risk your firm’s cybersecurity (and what to do about it)

H]ardOCP: Google Is Hurting Themselves with Their Poor Support of Windows

Scientists Discover Unlikely Source Of Electricity